Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Beer Related Political News

Clinton is the"beer-track candidate", while Obama is a "wine-tracker". Democratic "wine-trackers" never win, evidently.

For much more in-depth analysis go to Portland Psst! and follow the link or click here

I don't know, I think it's still a contest and I'm still pulling for Obama. It's also hard for me to imagine Hillary kicking back and pounding a few session beers.

On the other side of the aisle, the teetotaling Mormon is getting spanked by McCain. I'm very surprised by this. Huckabee seems to be hanging around, too, so we still have the possibility of getting the Constitution to match up with the Bible, Huck's stated goal.

The most important issue though is that NONE of the candidates have addressed the hops crisis!

No comments: