Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Flawed Information

I decided to cook Thai food last night. Normally, I cook Thai at Pom's on Congress Street or Saeng Thai House on St. John's Street. But both of those stops mean a commitment to Shipyard Export (potable, but not my favorite) while the staff is pulling together the ingredients. So I decided to cook at Chaing Mai, and take advantage of the $2.50 micro-brewed pints offered at 3$ Deweys before and during the cooking process.

I'd sourced the beer special here. The problem is, 3$ Deweys wasn't running the special. It's bad information! Oh well, even a full priced HSA or 3 is worth it. The Pad Thai was overcooked, though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Try www.portland207.com for food and drink specials. There is a whole section dedicated to ongong happy hours.