Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rumors on the Internets

There is a rumor out there, as yet unconfirmed, that the Dogfish Bar and Grille (Free Street) will be offering their $1 draft special on Monday nights again, starting next week. This is a tremendous deal, needless to say. And they have some really good draft beers, generally. Allagash Dubbel is a regular feature, for example.

I'll work to confirm this rumor.

On the weekend (past) I had the marvelous cask conditioned Marshall Wharf Cant Dog at Novare Res. This is no rumor, it's there and it's tremendous.

Thursday, this week, will be a GLB stop.

One note: I've dropped the masochistic "no alchohol during the week" rule. The authorities have ruled that it, like water-boarding, is torture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOw, all that writing about beer! When do you have time to raise a glass?
Doh! That reminds me I got a Bass chillin' in the freezer.

Danny

Anonymous said...

Oh dang, iced it! I'm gonna drink it anyways. In Tucson, ice is a good thing.