Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Visit to Novare Res




I'm looking forward to a
Novare Res stop this evening, for a few beers with some old friends. I noticed that they have Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA--now certified as locavore compliant--on tap. I know what my first beer will be.

Also pictured, some troubling non-beer related news from the far north. I hope that this doesn't dampen the Christmas spirit in any way. I also suspect I'll hear from a few of the loyal readers who object to the occasional political content of this blog

2 comments:

Jim said...

So how did it go? What else were you able to drink besides the Dogfish Head?

Pete said...

I fumbled or inertia kicked in or something. I stuck with the 90 Minute IPA, which isn't really a session beer. I had several, and enjoyed every one of them imensely.

So I need to go back and explore the menu more. What a shame.